High Pressure Common Rail Injector Tester
1.. Real-time control by industrial computer with windows system, touch screen operating system (or mouse).
2. Fuel mass is measured by sensor and displayed on 10.4” LCD or 19” LENOVO display.
3. Adopts BOSCH high-pressure common rail injection pump to generate 0~1600 bar pressure.
4. Real-time measure and control of rail pressure, with overpressure protection function.
5. The pulse width and frequency of injector’s driving signal are adjustable.
6. Injection time(s) of injector can be set at will.
7. The date of more than 400 kinds BOSCH and more than 10 kinds DENSO are searchable and savable.
8. Short-circuit protection.
9. Accurate measurement, easy operation, low noise and energy-efficient.
1. Detection range: BOSCH, DENSO, DELPHI, SIEMENS.
2. Detect one piece of common rail injector. (Up to 2 pieces of injectors can be detected at the same time.)
3. Test on sealing performance of high-pressure common rail injector.
4. Test on pre-injection of high-pressure common rail injector.
5. Test on maximum quantity of fuel of high-pressure common rail injector.
6. Test on starting quantity of fuel of high-pressure common rail injector.
7. Test on quantity of fuel return of high-pressure common rail injector.
8. Test on quantity of average fuel of high-pressure common rail injector.
9. It is searchable and savable for data.
1. Pulse width: 0.1-20ms;
2. Number of continuous oil injection: 0-1,000
3. Fuel temperature: 40±2℃;
4. Rail pressure: 0-1,600 bar;
5. Filter precision of testing oil: 5μ;
6. Input power supply: three-phase 380V or three-phase 220V;
7. Test bench rotational speed: 0-4,000 rpm
8. Fuel tank volume: 20L;
9. Overall dimension (mm): 1280×900×1430;
10. Weight: 300kg.
Common Rail Injector dismounting tools